Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Stains of Blood

The night of the suicide puts on her Dark lipstick..
She looks so beautiful tonight..
She sleeps like a baby..
Tonight she is awake sitting on the roof of the world.. near the gods
Stars on the tiles of her floor
the shining broken handle of the car door clings to her tangled black shawl

This is a never ending, ever lasting, forever mourning memory of you


As I see the old lighthouse that glowed on your face
I couldn't keep in touch with reality as we stared into space
The dry dead leaves where we used to smoke weed
As long as we were together, there's nothing we would need
The red bricks of the house we drove past by
Pointing airplanes in the sky
The keys to the door of heaven we always knew you had,
Now as I turn away.. The heart sinks low and I feel sad
The bathroom drenched from the mess we made
I stare at those pictures as they start to fade

Strange they found your car exactly where we used to be 
It's been such hell for all of us... the last day leaving
Take all these Things they mean nothing if you're not here
Funny how you always make way to those who caused you pain...

the broken
the lost
the unfamiliar
the ones who cant be taught
ones who can never be understood
ones who cannot explain

oh... why do you bring me love.. 

when all I give you back is pain...
you could smile all day
and see no need to reply..

I remember who you were

I see you in a cloud.. search for you in a crowd everywhere.
I know somewhere you can see..
You belong with me and you go on with me.

No comments: